request a
call back

Please complete your information

Just leave a few details with us and we’ll get back in touch with you as soon as possible.


Our Products

holiday homes

Holiday Home Insurance

Standard house insurance cover is not enough for second homes, given that they are usually empty for more than 30 days at any one time.

We offer buildings and contents insurance for your client’s holiday home. Whether it’s a beach house or city apartment, we can provide the insurance cover your client needs.

Please click here for your competitive online quotation. Alternatively, please contact our Underwriting Team on 01274 518383 who will assist you with any unusual or difficult risks.

Standard Cover: Optional Cover:

Sum insured up to £2m in any one location




Extended unoccupancy covers


Public liability

Accidental damage

Loss of rent